|News||Board | Print Screens | Home|
- Upgraded Server, fixed issues after upgrade.
- Installed php eaccelerator to increase speed and disabled gzip library for some scripts to decrease loads while maintaing speed.
1 Oct 2005
- Fixed a few bugs on iTGP
20 Sept 2005
- Added 4 different TGP styles:
- Rotator - This will rotate all your thumbs from your database. Every 15 minutes a new set with random thumbnails will be displayed on your sites
- iRotator - Same thing as Rotator but in addition a specified number of thumbs (Hall of Fame) with the best productivity will be always displayed on your site to dramatically increase productivity. This need up to a week to learn.
- TGP - this will Release every day a number of thumbs from the database. If there are no new thumbs older thumbs are used. In this way there will be new content every day.
- iTGP same as the TGP but from the released daily thumbs only the ones with the best productivity are displayed. iTGP learn the first ours of the day by using random thumbs from the released one and then it will display only the ones with excellent productivity.
- Fixed config a few bugs in JS generator script
18 Sept 2005
- Fixed config in board
- Changed the JS generator script with a completely rewritten one. This make use of zip output, caching and ram disk and way much faster. As well the new one have support for upcomming features ;)
1 Sept 2005
- Fixed a few bugs in thumbs manager
- Started to test a php plugin to display thumbs based on a release day
17 Aug 2005
- Added support in database for # of Pics and Movies in thumbs section
- Created a gallery scanner script capable to scan galleries and print # of pics and movies found. This will make the update of the pics or movie number very easy
10 Aug 2005
- Added a few more SEs on se traffic detection scripts
- fixed a bug in site add script to show counters right away not after 1 day
27 July 2005
- added a "New Sites" view in the show traffic selector for trades added in the last 7 days. This is usefull to track new trades.
- fixed several bugs in trade detection script
21 May 2005
- added a traffic history feature. This will list all your trades based on the maximum average hits traded in the last 6 months and will display as well the current trading level. This feature is very usefully in finding and restore died trades.
- entire "jump to" menu have been changed and all trades related features have been grouped under trade info section. To access the new feature and the traffic trades u have to click on the links from the top of the page..
9 May 2005
- Pure productivity trade has been fixed and added again. Last period hits are taken into account at this time. As this time all trades in Productivity will trade based on productivity. Turbo is a combination between Hits In and Productivity. Trade option based on Unics only has been disabled.
2 May 2005
- added last 24 hours view on the link tracking section
21 Apr 2005
- banner feature has been removed and replaced with Links Tracking. Its basically the same thing except the ids are taken in account and added without the need to define them. All the old IDs are still there and now alphanumeric strings up to 16 characters
5 Apr 2005
- Added the possibility to edit your info, email, ICQ and to change your password.
There will be a contact webmaster option on the add trade form and the email can be public or not.
- changed the java script library to support the variable skimming on thumbs
- We added webmaster contact info in the add trade form to allow other people to contact you more easy.
ICQ, Email and web site are available. Email is hidden against spiders using a java script. As well an option to not display your email is available.
29 Dec 2004
- Happy Holidays!
- Added a letter to show robots status per trade
- Added a link to the current site on the trades view
7 Dec 2004
- Added Estimated Hits on counter.
29 Oct 2004
- Added Password retriever.
28 Aug 2004
- Added Logs and Robots. This neat feature will suspend a trade if some conditions will apply to that trade.
Every time a trade is suspended or resumed a log will be created.
You can configure this conditions on:
Logs and Robots -> Configure Robots
- Added a Reset on the Thumbs Manager.
- Old Style counters are available on the home page.
27 Aug 2004
- Counters have been redesigned. Added graphics for traffic over time for each individual site as well as productivity history in order to be able to track design changes.
7 Aug 2003
- Added a support forum here Please post your questions and share your experience.
- fixed a few mysql bugs. Reviewed the out algorithm and increase the response speed.
- added a new restriction on the "Add sites web form" to require the pattern to be part of the out domain
7 Aug 2003
- Added a cool new feature - Thumbs Manager. This feature will allow you to create a thumb preview TGP and analyze the thumbs productivity in real time to maximize your productivity. The thumb manager keep the high productivity thumbs and replace the bad one from a larger pool. On a normal site the productivity could increase between 30% and 200%.
To install this you have to update the Java Script function library, fill the edit Site thumbs manager part and then add the thumbnails. A site using this feature can be found here. A print screen also here.
10 July 2003
- Added support for send non english traffic only to trades. This feature is available on edit sites.
- Added possibility to list a site in a future resource page
- Added Force Hits To a new trade feature
- Added a new tool named Robots which is designed to perform automated programmable task to your trades. Robots will be able to delete, suspend, enable, change trade values or log specific events. Now only delete trades is available.
29 Apr 2003
- Added support for individual site skimming. The skimming default could be changed in the edit site page. To have different skimming percents in one page the "sk" variable is working and have higher priority then the default skimming.
- Fixed a bug regarding skimming where a user doesn't go to for the first click to a gallery if that user come from a site using xclicks.
23 Apr 2003
- Added a new view called Trades Traffic where you can see the trades stats and healthy in one screen.
5 Apr 2003
- Added supplementary checking and support for clicks without a referrals. This can be nicely used in conjunction with the category feature.
- Added a page to redirect the non referral traffic. That page is here
- Improved the category support from 1 number to 4 letters for readability.
- Started to capture the Search Engines Queries. Queries will be kept for 30 days.
- Added a feature to display SE queries for each site.
24 Jan 2003
- fixed a bug in JS Functions Library. This bug may didn't allow the top site sites to vote in some top lists. If you show a top site on your site please update the JS.
- looking for a new server. This one is pretty slow.
7 Jan 2003
- added Max Hits per Period to enable possibility to restrict the maximum nr of out hits to a site. This is very handy if you trade on unics to limit a new trade with bad productivity to take all the traffic. Enter 0 to disable it (default).
- added Force on a specific day. You can force on every weekday or on every month day. This is usefully for weekly or monthly reset top list
- added Category. You can define multiple categories and send target traffic. Ex. You can allocate the nr 1 for Celebrities sites and send cj traffic only to sites from this category. Use this to improve the productivity on other sites. Warning! This function can unbalance your Out traffic so use it with care.
29 Nov 2002
- the update time for top sites is 15 minutes
15 Nov 2002
- Important release change
- 24 hours 6 periods editable tracking
- history logs for hits in/out clicks for each trade
- cheating analyses for each trade (proxy traffic, foreign language traffic)
- added support for 6 different site labels
- added support for possibility of building the top site list order by UnicsIn, Clicks In, Owed
- fixed the site defaults for the trade web form
- added trading rules for the web form. Only 255 characters permitted but html is on. If 255 chars are not enough you can insert a java script :) Example here
5 Oct 2002
- added last 24H IP Logs for each trade with proxy checking
- imported about 10,000 anon proxy IP's
25 Sept 2002
- changed the link tracking page to be only graph
20 Sept 2002
- added Global Settings to be able to setup different defaults settings for each site. The script automatically detect and add the new trades but you can customize this defaults or disable it
- fixed a bug in Owed Hits calculator for trades based on Productivity
12 Sept 2002
- added productivity percents on trades stats
- added return percents on trades stats
10 Sept 2002
- changed navigation
- improved output scripts
Copyright © 2002 - 2005 Xclicks.net